Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Sgt. Larvelle Jones Beatboxes "Whole Lotta Love"



Not a whole lot needs to be said about this video. This is apparently from a Norwegian talk show. How is it that we can't get shit like this on American TV? Are you seeing this Jimmy Fallon? It's a can't miss.

This video is proof that Michael Winslow was underutilized in the Police Academy franchise. Those filmmakers clearly couldn't see past Steve Guttenberg's star power. Otherwise Jones would have been all over the place. Don't get me wrong, his highlights are the best, but think of what could have been. The closest we got was him backing up Lt. Callahan that one time and that was nowhere near close enough.

My favorite part was when he told the guitarist to play it in the original artist's key. Fucking right, man. This isn't amateur hour.

1 comment:

  1. I can't even comprehend how he does that. I would look like I was having a stroke if I tried.

    ReplyDelete