Tuesday, May 19, 2009

You Know What Really Grinds My Gears?


Since switching to Verizon's FIOS we have had very few problems with the service and now have a shit ton of channels, both regular and hi-def. This part rocks. The problems arise due to my lack of familiarity with the channels. 

I invariably miss out on some really cool show because there are so many channels to sort through while browsing. This doesn't bother me that much. 

What really pisses me off is something that is entirely my own fault. Every now and again while browsing, I come across a show entitled Cougar Diaries. Like any red-blooded American male, I tune in expecting to find some nice Skinemax softcore featuring some more mature ladies, but am greeted with sports highlights from Brigham Young University. Not cool, man.

What really bothers me is that this has happened at least five times. You think I would learn by now or at least notice that its a sports channel right in the middle of a bunch of other sports channels. I think it might just be the hormones.

PS I guess you guys now know why I liked The Graduate so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment