Friday, December 10, 2010

Blatant Video Theft Corner: CNN Screw-Up On Air



This one is going to be short and sweet. There really doesn't need to be much in the way of explanation or analysis. I will say this: someone screwed the pooch over at CNN. But we're all winners thanks to his mistake.

I remember when I first saw this scene in the theaters when I was in high school. I almost wet myself (I was like 16. Then again, I would probably react the same today.). My buddy Smooth B laughed so hard he almost jumped into the seat in front of him. Thus a comedy classic was born and a good time was had by all.

Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. HA! thats awesome, another fav part is when Jeff Daniels threw the snowball really hard inches from Lauren Holly's face. They definitely don't make classic movies like they used too.

    ReplyDelete