Tuesday, December 14, 2010

The Princess Bride... Now with More Lightsaber!



I usually think I'm a cool guy, but then I stumble across something like this and realize how impossibly geeky I really am. I was grinning like an idiot for the entire two minutes.

I'm not sure there is anything that is not imporved by a little lightsaber action.

The fact that I really enjoy The Princess Bride is probably a further reflection on my geekiness, but I'm OK with that because chicks really love this movie too. It defies classification. It's a chick flick with some boss sword fighting thrown in. Plus there was a giant rat.

Aaaaaaaaand Andre the Giant!



In summation, The Princess Bride is damn near perfect. Lightsabers and Jedis might be the only thing that would make the movie better.

Or tits. I forgot about those.

4 comments:

  1. Matthew, I love that you love Princess Bride! How is it that we have never talked about this? Topic for Thursday. TTTT.
    -Stephanie

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's inconceivable that we've never talked about this. If you like I'll show you my impression of the grandfather.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That lightsaber was bad azz by the way...love the post..

    ReplyDelete