Friday, September 17, 2010

Blatant Video Theft Corner: Guy Owns Drop Zone-Style Wind Tunnel



So this is all over the Internet now, but I had to post it because while I was watching it I went "Woooooooooow" like I was a six-year-old at the circus. Plus, it's a fun way to start your Friday.

It's really one of the coolest things I've seen in a long time and I wish I could do that with that level of skill. It's like watching a super-hero train or something.

The first two minutes is of the Zen Master teaching some newbie how to keep his form while skydiving. Then at around the 2:15 mark he decides to put on a clinic. I dare you to not grin and giggle like a kid.

Happy Friday (a pet peeve I will have to write about someday)!

2 comments:

  1. That looks awesome... but I wonder how it seem with other music playing? Like, Yakety Sax... actually I think it would still be awesome... maybe awesomer....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think something like this calls for Van Halen. Or maybe the Inception soundtrack.

    ReplyDelete