Friday, January 8, 2010

Another Hot New Product for Your Boobies!



As a fan of boobs and friend to many citizens of the female persuasion that have boobs, I felt it was my duty to point out this new product that I saw on another blog.

Much like the previously blogged about Kush'n, this product finally makes it easy to have boobs. Part wallet and part titty-dickie, the Cleavage Caddy allows ladies to carry things in their bras. At least in a far more organized fashion.

Now you can carry money, ID, credit cards, gum, lady products and probably sandwiches conveniently right on your own boobs. They even come with lacy parts so guys will have something to stare at. I think the only real issue here is when you actually use this, say at the checkout line of your local green grocer, and reach into your boobs to get your cash.

Obviously, this will not work as well if you wear a turtleneck.

To order one, which I know you all plan on doing, click here.

1 comment: