Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Nick Nolte: No Exit

So this looks exciting! As you can see from the trailer, some genius filmmaker has taken it upon themselves to get to the bottom of Nick Nolte. I think this is a great idea because the man is a national treasure in addition to being batshit insane. The great ones always are.

The documentary seems like it will have a shitload of awesome stories. I know I'd like to hear what happened after Nick handed his passenger the steering wheel of the jeep he was driving. Presumably they will also answer the age-old question of how many testicles Nick Nolte has. Three or six?

We can only hope that the director follows up this tour de force with a docu about Gary Busey. I'd love to know how he is able to pull out someone's endocrine system.

2 comments:

  1. I always confuse Gary Busey and Nick Nolte. I don't know that much about Nick. Did he have a bad mugshot? I know Busey did, did they both?

    If you don't answer me I am going to pull out your endocrine system.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nick Nolte had an amazing mug shot. Its probably as cool as James Brown's.

    http://www.thesmokinggun.com/mugshots/nolte1.html

    ReplyDelete