Monday, November 29, 2010

R.I.P. Leslie Nielsen


As many of you may or may not have heard, veteran actor Leslie Nielsen passed away this Sunday at the age of 84 years old. He is best known for his work in the classic comedy Airplane! as well as the Naked Gun series of films.

I personally think this guy is a legend and hold the first Naked Gun as one of the funniest movies ever. The scene with him shimmying around the outside of the building will always stick with me as well as this gem.



I wish he would have visited the Frank Dreben role one last time.

"Look! It's Enrico Palazzo!"

2 comments:

  1. I am beyond upset about this.... He was one of the great comedians. My family and I ALWAYS yell out lines of his from Naked Gun and Airplane! Especially, "Hey, nice beaver!" 'Thanks, I just got it stuffed yesterday!'

    ReplyDelete
  2. well said sir! He will truly be missed.

    ReplyDelete