Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Birthday Sex



So my sister told me about this song a while back and I managed to hear it while surveying my lands in the beautiful town of Dundalk. Its just terrific. I feel strongly that this song should replace the traditional "Happy Birthday to you!" I also really like the idea of singing a three-minute slow jam by candlelight to everyone on their birthday.

I think my favorite line might be "We've been at this for hours. I know you're thirsty." That's just beautiful. I'm not sure if Jeremih ended up getting her a drink. I can only assume they were sippin' Henny in no time.

In any event, I want everyone to listen to this song and learn it. If I have my way, this will be the new standard. At the very least I expect it to be sung to me come February.

Viva la revolucion!

1 comment:

  1. I love that you more than likely heard this song because you were driving my car and I had my ghetto stations on. I'm soooooo heeeep hop.

    I was trying to find a witty lyric, but wow, they are all so great.....

    "Or maybe we can float on top my water bed you close your eyes as i impry between your legs"

    ReplyDelete