Saturday, October 10, 2009

Reality Show Contestant Pops Implant

I felt like it was important to pass along this video. It may be a first in the sad little world of reality television. One of the contestants on The Real World/Road Rules Challenge (Are any of these people even on either of the shows anymore? I stopped watching MTV when I hit 30) popped her breast implant after faceplanting into the water from what looks to be a good 20 feet up.

Its a pretty spectacular crash and its made all the better thanks to the popping of the implant. Here is the thing though. They show her later and both of her boobs are still pretty big. I would have thought that the popped one would deflate or something creepy like that but apparently the science isn't backing me up on that.

Which leads me to the real point of this post. WE NEED BETTER, STRONGER, HOTTER BREAST IMPLANTS! Girls are going to keep getting implants because asses like me stare at boobs like 90% of the time. The other 10% of the time we're thinking about them. The numbers don't lie.

But we can't have them popping on girls. That opens up a whole can of worms that we don't need. Plus, it keeps the implanted ladies from leading active lifestyles. Some girls crave the adventure that only reality television game shows can provide and who are we to tell them "Sit this one out. I don't think the twins can take it."? Its unAmerican.

We live in a country that bombs our moon for Christ's sake. Someone has got to be working on a way insure that implants aren't going to pop. I don't want to live in a world where this is no longer possible.

We're a country of dreamers and I think we should stay that way.

1 comment:

  1. That girl was cryin like a lil bitch. It was hee-larious.