Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Blatant Video Theft Corner: Another Example of Why Japan Makes the Finest TV Programs in the World

So I don't know what's going on here but I sure as hell like it. I'm not sure if this is some kind of game show or what but it has a chimp in overalls walking a pack of bulldogs to a bakery to (presumably) pick up their master's cake. Also the chimp fondles the penis on a naked statue. I won't spoil anything but a hawk tried to ruin everyone's cake party. You'll have to watch to the end to see what happens.

I really like the concerned looks of the people in the picture-in-picture box. They are right there with the monkey on his odyssey and they wouldn't have it any other way.

I have some questions that I would like to pose to you readers. Do you think the bulldogs know that the chimp is not human? Can they tell the difference between a man and an ape? Does it make any difference to them anyway? I wonder how far down the evolutionary ladder you have to go before the bulldogs are like "Screw you, man! I'm not letting you walk me."

Just some food for thought.

I think this is probably the most compelling reason I have ever found to learn another language.

1 comment:

  1. A) Where/how do you find this stuff?

    B) While I'm a fan of some reality shows, why can't US get rid of some of our lamer ones and start showing quality programming like this?

    C) Did you see the chimp was rocking some Guess? overalls. How fashion.

    ReplyDelete