Thursday, December 17, 2009

Blatant Video Theft Corner: Earth Looks Awesomer with Saturn Rings

So last night when I tried to explain the concept of the Earth having rings like Saturn, my sister's eyes glazed over and I think she may have blacked out for a moment. Despite this, I decided to throw this video up because its bad ass.

I think Earth would be way cooler with a sweet set of rings. I also would mind a giant red spot like Jupiter. Although I will admit that an enormous, perpetually raging red storm somewhere on the planet might be a little disconcerting and will probably mess travel up a great deal.

Since it doesn't look like we will get either any time soon, you'll just have to enjoy this sweet video of what could have been.

3 comments:

  1. Yawn. I think that was the first time I actually said, "I don't want to be a part of this conversation anymore." I'm sorry. You explain sooooo much. It's out of my realm of understanding. Talk to me about bare escentuals and then you have yourself a conversation.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I figured I would break it down and then you could regurgitate it back to your friends to look smart.

    ReplyDelete
  3. the scary thing is I know more about Bare Escentuals too.

    ReplyDelete