Thursday, December 24, 2009

Blatant Video Theft Corner: The REAL Situation



As much as I enjoy this show, I almost can't wait for it to be over so I can write about something else for a change. Its tough being a slave to the will of the people.

Anywho, this is a fun little video featuring some of the cast from Jersey Shore, but its not hard to see who the star is. I'm really starting to like The Situation. He's riding this thing until the wheels fall off and he has a great sense of humor about the whole thing. I think he went from one of the most hated men in America to an alright guy.

None of these people seem quite as douchey as they first did on the show. It looks like MTV has opened all of our eyes and taught us a very valuable lesson about not judging people until you get to know them. All of which is a very pleasant relief from there normal fare of Real World/Road Rules shows with retarded in-fighting and sub-par America's Best Dance Crew teams.

I think they kind of owed us one.

No comments:

Post a Comment