Wednesday, February 10, 2010

The Prince's Word of the Day: Tarradiddle

This one just sounds funny to me. Its something Ned Flanders would say, if he hasn't already.

A tarradiddle is "a petty falsehood; a fib" and alternately "pretentious nonsense." I like the second one best. My life is full of pretentious nonsense, or tarradiddles, if you will. Most of this pretention probably comes from my mouth. Just listen to me explain why comic books are a viable medium for storytelling to see what I mean.

It will be fun to drop a little tarradiddle (a fib) every now and again while talking to people. Like I could say that this blog one a Mobbie Award.

I also like having a word that sums up everything every hipster has ever said to me in my life.

1 comment:

  1. its sounds like something you do to a Avatar chick. Hey remember that hawt blue chick in the forest we met...well I tarradiddled her.

    ReplyDelete