Thursday, March 18, 2010

Blatant Video Theft Corner: Japanese Zit Cream Commercial

Yay! Another stolen video. How original.

Cut me some slack, dammit. I really like Japanese television and wanted to share it with you.

This commercial starts off like a Peter Gabriel video and kind of ends up like a Bjork video. There are claymation zits and a rotating Hindu-esque god with an American dude head, as well as a very brief live-action sequence where models are dressed like a giant bush and building, respectively.

Oh, and all of this happens in 15 seconds.

The overall effect is that it makes me feel like I ate a handful of mushrooms or that someone slipped some PCP in my green tea this morning, which if I haven't previously mentioned is my FAVORITE way to start the day!

Enjoy your trip!

No comments:

Post a Comment