Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Blatant Video Theft Corner: Pelican vs. Weatherman

In honor of my sister's visit to Australia I decided to post this fun video of a weatherman getting his ass attacked by a pelican on live TV, which only adds support to my theory that animals make for awesome TV. Any time a late night talk show host has Jack Hanna or someone else come out with an animal, you know hijinks will ensue.

Also, because I have the emotional maturity of a 12-year-old boy (if I'm lucky!), I'm dropping in this video too, also from Australia.

How can they not see how embarrassing this will be? Then again they still do blackface down there so I guess you take what you can get.

2 comments:

  1. that guy totally loses his shit over that pelican-- do they even have teeth?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think so but it looked like he was about to take a chunk out of his ass.

    ReplyDelete