Thursday, June 24, 2010

Blatant Video Theft Corner: Hot Nude Crab!



This is Barf Bag City. I knew the concept of molting existed and I knew what it was but it was always still just an abstract concept to me. Now that I've seen it done I am more in awe of nature and its ability to imitate horror films than ever before. I am also more creeped out by nature.

The crab looks like it is growing some weird, huge tumor and then another crab pops out of the growth! If you didn't know what was going on you might have though you just saw something supernatural. I guess it just pulls its legs out of the leg shells too. It's so weird!

To all the Marylanders out there, this is how you get soft-shell crabs. The regular one busts out of its small shell and sheds its like some weird medieval shapeshifter. Gross. This is why I don't eat them. Also, I don't like eating the weird gummy shell and all the organs that I normally pick out and throw away on a steamed hard-shell.

1 comment:

  1. Ewwwww...I started to tell Mom about this as she was cooking up the soft shells on Saturday and she was not trying to hear it. I had parts of one again.... still hated it. I keep thinking that every year is a new year and one day I will like it.

    ReplyDelete