Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Obama in Tag Team Video?


This is without a doubt one of my all-time favorite conspiracy theories (is it really a conspiracy? Screw it.) and the best thing I heard today. Apparently, there are anonymous tipsters (Michael Steele, I'm looking at you) that seem to think our president, Barack Obama, was in Tag Team's "Whoomp (There It Is)" video waaaaaaay back in 1993.

Fuckin' rad, man.

Gawker broke this story over the weekend and I'd really like to thank them for running with it even though it is one of the most retarded things I have ever seen. Click here for the story and the video (the Prez jumps off at about the 1:01 mark). Make sure you break out your Cross Colors and Get Used gear first, because really, what the hell else were you saving it for?

How great would it be if this was true? I can't see the Prez reppin' Compton though. He'd be wearing a White Sox hat if that were really him. I once read an interview where he actually shouted out the south side of Chicago. Like a real shout out. He made his point about the Cubs vs. Sox and then went "Southside!" No bullshit.

Maybe he was in the video.

1 comment: