Tuesday, June 8, 2010

ICP's "Miracles" Covered by Annoying Hipster Band



I'm not going to defend the Insane Clown Posse for their shitty music, but I really can't stand when bands like this decide to cover songs like that. I get that tongues are firmly planted in cheek and I think that's why its so annoying to me. Oh, what a delicious caprice!

I hate post-ironic shit like this. Just leave well enough alone. If you are doing something because you think its going to make you look clever to some ass paying $5 for a can of PBR then please go jump off of a bridge.

There is really nothing you can do to make this song sound cute and twee. In fact, nothing is really going to top the original version, which is without a doubt one of the most ridiculous songs I have ever heard. Its been all over the Innernette for months, but if you haven't heard it yet, please, please, please indulge your inner Juggalo and watch the video. It shows Violent J and Shaggy 2 Dope waxing philosophic about all kinds of things that fascinate them like fuckin' magnets and long-necked giraffes. You know, the kind of shit that will shock your eyelids.

So please enjoy the original, but not too much. I don't need any Juggalos hanging around my blog. Take that shit to the 7-Eleven parking lot or Hot Topic.

No comments:

Post a Comment