Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Blatant Video Theft Corner: Kung Fu Bear

Since I love bears an awful lot, this guy made the cut. If I could choose any animal as a pet, it would be this guy. He wouldn't be a pet so much as my constant companion and partner against the forces of evil.

Our TV show would be a combo of BJ and the Bear and The Legend of Kung Fu. Oh yeah. Throw some CSI and The Mentalist into the mix because I am fascinated by the investigary sciences.

This bear is bad as shit. He reminds me of Kuma from Tekken. Who in the world wouldn't want a bear that knows martial arts? No friend of mine, that's for sure.

2 comments:

  1. had a royal debate with my coworkers for an hour about if this was real or fake. how dare they question the goat. irregardless kung fu bear rules.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did they think it was CGI or some shit?

    ReplyDelete