Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Mother's Day!


In honor of all the wonderful women who brought us kicking and screaming into this world, I offer this lovely video featuring Mr. T in the tiniest camo athletic shorts ever created on the Earth.

I like how Mr. T always takes stands on very simple things. Most celebrities get real political and want me to save whales or free Tibet, but not T. He wants me to stay in school, drink milk and treat my mother right. I think if we followed those little rules (and by extension, Mr. T's lead) the rest would fall into place.

Even though it is Mother's Day I have to call out the back-up dancer Mom on the far left. She was a step off with the choreography and it almost ruined my enjoyment of the Mr. T's epic flow. Thankfully, his science was too tight to let that crazy mom screw up the whole song.

I'd also like to send a shout-out to the girl who couldn't pass her driving test in Summer School starring Mark Harmon. Thanks for telling me to "Be somebody!" I'll get right on that.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharig that Matt...brought a tear to my eye!
    Give my retgards to the Queen!

    ReplyDelete