Thursday, June 11, 2009

The First Poll is Closed!

First and foremost, I'd like to thank everyone for participating in the inaugural Prince of Dundalk Make-Me-Feel-Good-About-Myself Poll. We had a great turnout with more than ten people contributing (I was one of them). I honestly don't know what to say about that. I didn't even think I knew ten people in the entire world, but apparently I do. Kudos to you all.

Now on to the results.

We have a tie! Sort of! "Absolutely! I love this man, hairy back and all." and "What's not to like? His tale of adventure on the high seas had me removing my pants." netted four votes each. "Totally! He's the hottest shit I've ever seen." nabbed two, while only one loser voted for "Are you kidding? I've never seen a sexier man in my life."

Since I am of royal blood and I do run this blog, my word is law so I will determine the tie-breaker. Since I voted for "What's not to like? His tale of adventure on the high seas had me removing my pants." I will remove my vote. Normally my vote would count as ten votes, but I don't want to appear arrogant. Let it never be said I am not a man of the people.

Congratulations to all those who voted for the one that called me out on my hairy back. As a reward for all the winning voters, I will allow you to stroke my back hair for two minutes each at your earliest convenience.

I'd like to thank you all for voting. It says a lot about you all as humans beings that the results of the poll would all be so positive. But really it says even more about my raw animal magnetism. I think we're all winners today.

No comments:

Post a Comment