Thursday, June 25, 2009

It Comes in Threes


Old celebrities can breathe a sigh of relief. It looks like they have escaped the Reaper and bought themselves some more time.

I've been watching CNN since I heard and I'm mostly just surprised that there are so many damn people outside the hospital now. I blame Twitter. I guess that's why they delayed the announcement of his death as long as they could. They needed to mobilize and make sure they could handle the crowd.

Hopefully, our Left Coast correspondents will report in and let us know how things are going.

If there is any positive side to any of this its that CNN's Wolf Blitzer gets to live out his dream and be an MTV vee-jay. He's been playing MJ videos for the past 10 minutes.

1 comment:

  1. What about the Billy Mays incident? How does that play into it?

    ReplyDelete