Sunday, June 28, 2009

The Third Poll is Closed!

So the third poll closed the other day and it appears as though the audiences is divided. 30% of you were planning on checking out the movie on opening day, while another 30% thought that I was lame and didn't want to see the film at all. That was a much lower number than I suspected.

20% of you were planning on making me see it with you for the second time. I've got some bad news on that front. I've already seen it twice. Maybe third time is the charm. Another 20% of you were only going to pleasure yourself to Megan Fox, which is admirable. I did watch the film with my pants off each time. She is a very lovely creature. I feel like they had to grow her in a lab or something. People just don't look like that.

Anywho, thanks for participating again. Also, if you haven't seen the movie yet keep your eyes peeled for another instance of prejudice that I uncovered during the second viewing. The little doctor Decepticon is into crazy medical procedures and has a German accent. Its clearly offensive to Germans and Nazis. I can't see people complaining too much about this though.

Happy hunting!

1 comment:

  1. Misty even noted that she wants an email alert of when you post. You can also put it in on your FB page. Promote yoself, fool.

    ReplyDelete