Saturday, June 27, 2009

Sir Paul is Coming!

My semi-shut-in grandmother just informed us that we really dropped the ball this summer concert series. Apparently, Paul McCartney is playing in the area and we had no idea.

A few years back he came to the MCI Center (or whatever the hell its called) in DC and yours truly, baby sis and the mighty King of Dundalk made our way down there to take in the show. Dad damn near lost his mind when he saw how close we were to the stage. He was actually moaning while we walked down to the seats. What followed was the greatest live show I have ever seen in my life.

In any event, I just booked three seats for us on August 1. Dad just called me in a panic because he thought we would be shut out of the good seats. Fortunately, the recession is keeping out the riff-raff. We should have a pretty nice show filled with super-fans. I'll obviously give a full review of show when the time comes.

In the meantime, please enjoy this Wings classic.


2 comments:

  1. I am stoked to see this. Ummmm Dawn... we have to talk to you about something....

    ReplyDelete
  2. That last show was the cat's meow. We can still get up there to see Dawn the next morning. Then we can look forward to a delicious meal prepared by Audra and Nick.

    ReplyDelete