Friday, April 16, 2010

Blatant Video Theft Corner: I'm Issuing a Premptive Amber Alert on This Guy

This comes from a Canadian TV show called Just Like Mom. I have no idea what the point of the show was about but it was apparently a great way for host Fergie Oliver to meet potential molestees. I think a better name for the show would be Exhibit A, but that's just me. I'm not sure about the ins and outs of child protection laws in Canada, so I probably shouldn't speculate.

This is a very creepy video. This guy really is persistent. I'm a little bit pertrubed by the way he steals kisses. He also really leans on these little girls to give in too.

When you're on TV and a weird man that smells like Old Spice is up in your mix asking for a hug and a kiss, what do you do? I bet that is intimidating as hell. And that is what makes him a predator. It kind of reminds me of how J.D. Roth would always ask for hugs from the contestants on Fun House, which was a bad ass show. The kids would always do it, but you could tell that it was not something they wanted to do. That was nowhere near as creepy as old Ferg here.

Anyway, if there is a higher power this man is now either locked up or chemically castrated. Now if you'll excuse me, I'm going to take a shower.

3 comments:

  1. That guy is beyond creepy. I'm going to teach my little girl self defense. Karate chop- "NO! NO! NO! NO! NO!"

    How was this guy on the air?

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's Canada. I don't think they had laws back then.

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow, Red flags everywhere its like playing mine sweeper.

    ReplyDelete