Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Blatant Video Theft Corner: Whitney Better Watch Her Back

This kid really tears this song up, which is odd considering he is a dude, is tuxedoed and has a bowl cut. Whitney Houston really has nothing on this guy.

I like the formality he brings to the show with his dress. He respects the art and the process. The little hipster chick he was apparently going to battle did not stand a chance. She was too laissez-faire about the whole ordeal.

I hope this kid blows up like nitro. If he came to the U.S. he could be like a talented William Hung or a cool Susan Boyle.

Maybe he can be in a reality show with Bobby Brown. He could be his manager or something. I'd watch that.

3 comments:

  1. I thought I would just watch the video for a couple of seconds until I got the idea but once he started singing I couldn't look away... I'll even admit that I got goosebumps on my scalp a couple of times... what're you gonna do?

    ReplyDelete
  2. There is nothing you can do. You just have to ride it out, I guess. The kid has got star power.

    ReplyDelete
  3. same here. I'm definitely getting the Susan Boyle's with this kid.

    ReplyDelete