Sunday, April 25, 2010

Tomorrow is the Boobquake!


Just a quick reminder that tomorrow is the potential Boobquake, so ladies come correct and make sure to put them on the glass if you get the chance. Also make sure you don't stray too far from fallout shelters or, at the very least, a doorway in the event that all the mam flesh shakes the Earth to its core.

As an aside, I found the above picture through a Google image search for "huge cleavage." I'm not sure what I would do if I were to see something like that tomorrow. I think the macho male response would be to say you would howl like a wolf and motorboat the girl, but I think my real reaction would be way more prudish. I think that would be kind of overwhelming to see in person. I would probably blush and say something like"Well, I never!" and storm off.

Stay safe tomorrow and enjoy the view!

2 comments:

  1. Heard about this thru twitter!

    note to self don't read blog during drive, almost crashed into a car with a choose civility sticker.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry about your potential accident. I didn't realize that you read while driving. I will keep the giant boobie pics to a minimum from now on. I felt like they served a purpose this time around, plus they were big boobs. Who doesn't like that?

    ReplyDelete