Friday, April 23, 2010

There Is Another Poll Up

I like doing polls so I've created another one. In this one I try to get to the bottom of the recent run of earthquakes. Thus far only one of you has voted and that person went with a smart money bet if you asked me.

If any one power is behind the earthquakes then I think Poseidon is who we should be looking at.

In any event, please take a quick second to peruse the selections and cast your vote. The polls don't work without audience participation, so if you're a regular reader, someone who stops by every now and again (What's your deal anyway? This blog rules.) or a first-timer, cast a quick vote.

If no one else votes then Poseidon is going to be coming to me for answers and I don't know if I can take that kind of heat.

7 comments:

  1. I vote Mr. Bunchy Crotch. That's what we called Mr. Wall in elementary school gym class.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So far it looks like I'll mostly be taking heat from Greg Nice.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just to set the record straight, my ball has never actually popped out of my gym shorts (I used to get out of gym class anyway by volunteering to fold fliers)... it was a hypothetical ball-popping to which I was referring in my other comment... however, I am confident that my ball, if suddenly and unexpectedly exposed, would shake the earth.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Why come your blog sometimes won't publish my damn comment?! The highlights of my comment were: my ball has never actually popped out of my gym shorts and that I used to get out of gym class by volunteering to fold fliers...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ok, now I look like an asshole... I see that it was published after all... I wonder if I'll be extra annoying and publish this one, too...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Don't worry. I appreciate the comments. Especially when they make you look like an ass.

    ReplyDelete
  7. not surprised, Greg didn't know the difference between a cup or a cone last Thursday!

    ReplyDelete