Thursday, April 1, 2010

Some New Features for Your Blog-Reading Pleasure

Since I am all about bringing you pleasure (especially the ladies! wink), I have added some stuff to the blog that may help out.

You can now subscribe to my posts and comments and add them to your Gmail or Yahoo mail or whatever. Also, you can now search the blog's posts.

Why didn't I add these things sooner? Because I'm an idiot and I didn't know they existed until the other day. Sorry. I'm trying my best so stop being a jerk.

According to one anonymous fan (my sister), the subscription thing is tits. Now you can all know when I post something immediately and then come and get your fix of The Prince.

Also, I added a box on the side with my e-mail address in case anyone has a Crimestopper Tip or something naughty and dirty they want to see on the blog. I will also accept well-wishes and suggestions, but only good ones.

I think with these new high tech advances, The Prince of Dundalk is poised to be at the forefront of the blogosphere and we will all be hailed as pioneers of a new age. Or something like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment