Monday, April 12, 2010

There is Another New Poll

Since I like to gauge the coolness of my readers, I have set up another poll for your voting pleasure. Make sure you place your vote today, because you have a voice and it deserves to be heard. Maybe.

Also, if I left off any totally boss movies that you would like to live in, let me know and we can add them to another awesome poll.

Or not. I don't care. I'm doing this all for you, so the least you could do is show some appreciation. It wouldn't kill you to e-mail my special new blog e-mail.

Jerks.

2 comments:

  1. I emailed the new blog e-mail. Did any of youuuuuuuu?? I don't think we need to put the guess work into which one I voted for. Seeing how I once acted out in my room that I was a famous actress married to Keanu Reeves taking our newborn baby onto the Arsenio Hall show. Pillows make lovely newborns. In my one act out, Keanu actually came out during my interview to surprise me and the baby. He's such a good hubby.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a new one. I've never heard that weird fantasy. I bet I could have listened to you acting it out through the wall back at the Columbia house though.

    ReplyDelete