Friday, April 16, 2010

So That Just Happened...

I was sitting here at my desk, minding my own business when something inexplicable occurred. I was shocked by the headphones I had plugged into my computer.

I literally heard a noise and felt two tiny little jolts of electricity arc from the headphones and into my ears. It was a very small voltage but it scared the hell out of me. Now my head is really hurting.

The plus side is that I'm not hearing any of the voices anymore. That's what you call a silver lining. Everything is coming up Prince, today!


  1. That is scary. Watch for twitching. You should tell Dad and freak him out all weekend.

    I got electrocuted by my hair dryer in college. It cracked me out for a couple hours. There was an exposed wire and I was scared to throw it out because I didn't think Mom would buy me a new one. What a special girl I was/am.

  2. This is the radioactive spider bite you have been waiting you think it gave you a bigger brain?? your new nick name is super head

  3. Sadly I don't have electro-telepathy or hyper-intelligence. Yet.

    I think the shock may have actually made my brain dumber than it was before.

    Wasn't Super Head the nickname of that chick that was in all the videos and banged all the rappers?