Monday, April 26, 2010

Blatant Video Theft Corner: Lin Yu Chun and The Shat Sing "Total Eclipse of the Heart"


I think its safe to call this kid a luminary at this point. He is by far one of the most entertaining quasi-celebrities that I have seen this year. I hope his profile continues to grow. Then I'm hoping for a drug scandal or sex tape.
I'm leaning towards sex tape because I honestly want this kid to get some action as a result of his celebrity status. I hope he comes to the MTV Video Music Awards with some super-model or maybe even Jessica Simpson. They would make a handsome couple.

4 comments:

  1. still debating if he sets my asian people forward or backwards.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i say forwards my man is just too entertaining. its just the bowl cut that bugs me not his girly voice.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Doesn't he look like that Bobby Lee character from MadTV?

    "Okay. Okay... hot dog!"

    PS He's from Taiwan. He probably looks down on your Filipino people anyway so screw him.

    ReplyDelete
  4. for what it's worth, i TOTALLY looked like this dude when i was two years old.

    ReplyDelete