Friday, April 9, 2010

Sloganmaker Will Turbocharge Your Ad Campaign

So this is a fun little site. All you do is type in your name and it makes up a slogan for you.

Its nice to have the guesswork taken out of the whole affair. I'm really quite fond of my new slogan and plan to have t-shirts made up.

Now, without further ado, the new Prince of Dundalk slogan!

The Prince of Dundalk - If you love The Prince of Dundalk.

That sounds about right for this little POS I got going on right here.

To make your own slogans, click here. I'd love to hear what you got.

3 comments:

  1. I got, "It's Greg Minah" which works, I think.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I first got:

    Kendra Matarozza- healthful and good

    I didn't like that so I then got,
    Kendra Matarozza--- the best of all

    ReplyDelete